We are guided primarily by a full focus on achieving our clients' business goals. We understand that good tools can help in achieving these goals. Tool implementation is just the first step. We support our clients in reorganizing the internal processes of their organization so that the use of tools and technologies brings maximum benefits to them.
Abee Cloud is a family of products in the cloud created and developed by Execon. We provide a set of tools that comprehensively support customer's e-business. This allows for service and maintenance support costs optimalization and gives the synergy effect of activities carried out on a single platform.
None of the tools requires installation on the client's side, which significantly reduces the time needed to start using them. Our tools meet advanced security requirements and are periodically audited. They allow for easy integration with client's systems and effectively cooperate with each other.
Abee Cloud products enable fast and cost-effective:
- - online store creation based on a modern Abee Shop engine with a convenient Abee CMS content management system
- - monitoring the correctness of the sales processes of your store thanks to the Abee Monitor module
- - testing portal elements and entire pages in the Abee TST module to increase conversions
- registering the behavior of portal users in the Abee Collector module in order to transfer them to the BI system and prepare online recommendations
- - flexible implementation of portal changes (eg. presentation of new offers) for 100% of traffic without the participation of your IT thanks to the Abee Fixer module.
Execon provides both technical and business support services for each of the Abee Cloud products.More
SAS – the power to know
The data itself is not enough. Knowledge about the causes and relationships between data is important.
Using SAS Business Intelligence tools, we help clients understand data and draw correct conclusions from it. We change the work organization - we will make data based decision-making based become the bloodstream of your company. SAS analytics allows for early identification of trends and upcoming changes. It also helps with everyday business decisions.Contact
GRM (Geo Resource Manager) is Execon's own solution. It supports the management of employee tasks in the company, especially those with mobile resources. With the help of GRM, we tie together objects (devices, places), tasks and resources (people or devices). Thanks to the generic model of this system, we implement scenarios that meet client's needs.
Main features of GRM:
- Task management (assignment and control of tasks)
- User roles (assigning roles to users: supervisor, employee, client)
- Hierarchy of objects (structuring helps to group and locate objects on the map)
- Support for various industries (effective support in any type of business where it is necessary to link objects, tasks and resources).
The application supporting the system will allow you to, for example, track the company's mobile resources on the map and assign new tasks to them. This solution is ideal for courier, transport and field service companies.Contact
IBM® Tealeaf® CX is an industry-leading, flexible and comprehensive platform for collecting and analyzing data about user interactions with web applications. At the same time it is the main "engine" behind all IBM Tealeaf products. Thanks to this tool we can check the way your applications are used. We will show you how useful they are for your clients.
Using IBM® Tealeaf® CX:
- in real time, we will analyze all interactions of website users, web and mobile applications
- we can provide information for the entire organization - from marketing and e-business, through customer service to the legal department
- we effectively manage data and configure data archiving rules
- we will conduct a multidimensional analysis of event information in the application
- we take care of data protection and privacy.
Tealeaf CX is a platform for the following solutions from the IBM Tealeaf family:
- IBM ® Tealeaf® cxImpact provides insight into the details of customer interactions with web applications, revealing areas that adversely affect business operations; helps in detecting, assessing the importance and solving problems and eliminating potential causes of customer dissatisfaction.
- IBM ® Tealeaf® cxView allows you to define a set of key performance measures (KPIs) and related reports that provide an early warning system about significant changes in customer interaction metrics and customer disruption indicators. In that way it supports proactive management and undertaking corrective actions that minimize the negative impact on business operations.
- IBM ® Tealeaf ® cxOverstat is a solution designed to improve the usability of websites and web applications. It provides intuitive visual analytical tools, such as heat maps, effectiveness summaries of links and form analysis - with accuracy to each field.
- IBM ® Tealeaf® cxReveal provides records and history of customer activities on the website for teams responsible for customer service (call-centers, resellers, chat operators, etc.), providing them with full knowledge and insights into the causes of problems already at the moment of client's contact with service.
- IBM ® Tealeaf® cxConnect is a set of integration tools that allow conducting multi-channel analysis of customer behavior by combining IBM Tealeaf with external data analysis systems (business intelligence), web-analytics tools and services collecting and analyzing opinions and customer evaluations.
Hadoop - Big Data
Properly analyzed data helps with daily operational management of the company. In the case of a large amount of data, the BigData platform might be useful. Hadoop-based tools help you determine the value of individual information. Our consultants will comprehensively support and train data analysis teams. The complexity of our services is based on a cycle consisting of:
- implementation, configuration and supplying of the BigData platform
- cyclical data analysis
- structuring data warehouse
The above series allow to use the data flowing to the BigData platform for everyday, operational management of the company to maximum extent. In today's enterprise there is simply too much important data and professional tools for their processing are needed. Do not risk overlooking information relevant to the company's strategy.Contact
An e-commerce solution offered to small and medium businesses. Its main advantages are a well thought out product catalogue and price configuration module. The platform easily integrates with CRM solutions, such as SAP Business One or Microsoft Dynamics. On request, we adapt Broadleaf functionalities to individual customer needs.Contact
Oracle ATG Commerce
An extensive e-commerce solution for demanding clients. Perfect in situations where it is necessary to integrate all customer service: points of sale, portals, eCommerce and self-service on the Internet. Parallel to the development of the company, this solution enables launching additional elements (personalization of content, dynamic pricing, search engine and support for subsequent contact channels).Contact
A very advanced Open Source portal tested in thousands of implementations around the world. It is built on the basis of the latest standards and developed by a thriving community. This platform facilitates content management and integrates well with many eCommerce engines. Liferay is a strong foundation for many solutions in the Internet.Contact
IBM Integration Bus
A proven tool for quickly connecting systems in a company in the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) model. It has many ready-made counters and endpoints for domain systems such as SAP, Salesforce or Sage ERP. It allows you to quickly build a directory of simple services, composition and compilation into complex services. The tool is characterized by exceptional throughput and a wide set of administrative and monitoring tools.Contact
Mule Soft rail
Integration solution delivered in a cloud (Cloud) model. An efficient and scalable data bus for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions. It has many ready-made connectors to accelerate work on integration flows. Java technology helps you flexibly modify its functionality. The tool is available both in the OpenSource option and in the commercial version.Contact
A platform for supporting business processes and document flow. It enables effective modeling of the process based on BPMN notation. The solution allows to change processes by modifying BPMN diagrams. Activiti supports support and versioning of documents. As part of the implementation, we provide a platform and knowledge on how to design processes.Contact